《关于餐厅的英语口语表达(优秀3篇)》由精心整编,希望在【餐厅英语】的写作上带给您相应的帮助与启发。
A table for two please.
请给我们一个两人桌
Can we have the menu please?
请给我们菜单好吗?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
这句真的需要吗?把手机里的翻译软件对准英文菜单不就好了
A:are you ready to order?
你们准备好点餐了吗?
B:yes please
好的
I would like some breakfast please.
我想要吃点早餐
I would like some milk please.
我想要一些牛奶
你也可以直接拿着menu:
I want this this and this…(指)
我要这个这个和这个……
Do you have any desserts?
你有什么甜点吗?
Would you like more beer?
你们想再要些啤酒吗?
Are these enough for me?
这些够我吃吗?
Are these too much for me?
我是不是点的太多了?
That will be it for now. We'll order more if necessary.
先这样吧,不够我们再点。
Excuse me, check please.
麻烦你,结账。
Can I have the bill please?
我要买单。
I don't have any cash.Do you take cards?
我没有现金,可以刷卡吗?
现在,是不是感觉自己也可以优雅的出入那些米其林餐厅了?
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。
Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?
Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。
Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?
Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下来。
Server: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。
Yunbo: I'd like the same.
云波:我也要一份。
Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。
Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?
Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。
Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?
Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。
Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
云波:我要米饭。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米饭。
Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。
Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。
Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?
Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。
Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。
Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:闻起来好香啊。
Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。
Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客气。
Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。
1.是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
2.我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
i want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
3.我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
i’d like a quiet restaurant.
4.我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅,您能给我些建议吗。?
i’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?
5.此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
where is the main area for restaurants?
6.这附近是否有中国餐厅?
is there a chinese restaurant around here?
7.这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
8.我要如何才能到达餐厅?
how can i get there?
9.你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
do you know of any restaurants open now?
10.我想尝试一下当地食物。
i"d like to try some local food.
11.最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?