对于英语,我们需要把陌生的单词片语和句型不断的熟悉和熟练,使 因此,重复重复再重复,熟练熟练再熟练,是学会英语的不二法门。读书之法,在循序而渐进,熟读而精思,本页是编辑为大伙儿整编的12篇英语口语练习资料的相关文章,仅供参考,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。
Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.
我非常喜欢。这些古老的中国名著深深吸引着我。
Bob: What is your favorite book?
你最喜欢的是哪本书?
Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.
这很难说。有好几本书我都非常喜欢,不过也许《三国演义》是我最喜欢的一本书。
Bob: So do I 。 But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.
那也是我最喜欢的书之一。不过我最喜欢《水浒传》。
Tom: I guess that is popular with many people 。What do you like most about it?
我想那本书许多人都喜欢。你最喜欢的是这个作品的哪一方面呢?
Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.
我想是人物性格的刻画。所有的人物都那么生动。
Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.
我完全同意。
Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.
中国文学是博大精深的。
1. Give me a break! 饶了我吧!
2. Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙!
3. Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!
4. Ill treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你!
5. In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出!
6. Im spaced-out! 我开小差了!
7. I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍!
8. I cant afford that! 我付不起!
9. I cant follow you! 我不懂你说的!
10. I cant help it! 我情不自禁!
11. I couldnt reach him! 我联络不上他!
12. I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!
13. I dont mean it! 我不是故意的!
14. I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧!
15. I have no choice! 我别无选择了!
16. I watch my money! 视财如命!
17. Ill be in touch! 保持联络!
18. Ill check it out! 我去看看!
19. Ill show you around! 我带你四处逛逛!
20. Ill see to it! 我会留意的!
21. Im crazy for you! 我为你疯狂!
22. You make me jump! 你吓了我一跳!
23. Make up your mind. 作个决定吧!
24. Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样!
25. My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
26. Never heard of it! 没听说过!
27. Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天!
28. No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!
29. No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智!
30. None of your business! 要你管?
1. There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事!
2. Now you are really talking! 说得对!
3. Please dont rush me! 请不要吹促我!
4. Please keep me informed! 请一定要通知我
5. She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁!
6. She is under the weather. 她心情不好!
7. So far, so good. 过得去。
8. Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到!
9. Stay away from me! 离我远一点!
10. Stay on the ball! 集中注意力!
11. That makes no difference. 不都一样吗?
12. Thats a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题!
13. Thats always the case! 习以为常!
14. Thats going too far! 这太离谱了!
15. Thats more like that! 这才象话嘛!
16. The answer is zero! 白忙了!
17. The dice is cast! 已成定局了!
18. The same as usual! 一如既往!
19. The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
20. There you go again! 你又来了!
21. Time is running out! 没有时间了!
22. We better get going! 马上就走!
23. Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧!
24. Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!
25. We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!
26. Weve been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢!
27. What a good deal! 真便宜!
28. What a let down! 真令人失望!
29. What do you figure? 你有什么想法?
30. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
1. Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?
2. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
3. Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?
4. All right with you? 你没有问题吧?
5. Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗?
6. Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧?
7. As soon as possible! 尽可能快!
8. Back in a moment! 马上回来!
9. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
10. Better luck next time! 下次会更好!
11. Boy will be boys 本性难移!
12. Come to the point! 有话直说!
13. Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?
14. Does it keep long? 可以保存吗?
15. Dont be so fussy! 别挑剔了!
16. Dont count to me! 别指望我!
17. Dont fall for it! 不要上当!
18. Dont get me wrong! 你搞错了!
19. Dont give me that! 少来这套!
20. Dont let me down! 别让我失望!
21. Dont lose your head! 别乐昏了头!
22. Dont over do it! 别做过头了!
23. Dont sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦!
24. Dont stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!
25. Drop me a line! 要写信给我!
26. Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快!
27. First come first served! 先到先得!
28. Get a move on! 快点吧!
29. Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我!
30. Give him the works! 给他点教训!
Think of how stingy you are with your money: if someone on the street asks for $10, you're not giving it to them. There's no way you're giving a 30% tip for a normal dining experience. And so on.
想想你在花钱上是多么的吝啬,如果有人在街上问你要10美元,你是不会给的。普通的一顿饭要收你30%的小费,那也是没门。诸如此类的事情还有不少。
And yet so many of us just waste ungodly amounts of our time. We throw it away, every day. I know I do unless I'm careful. What helps me to not waste time is to see it as an investment, and to keep track of the returns I get for my investment.
但是我们大部分人都肆意挥霍着时间,对于时间的浪费,每天如此。除非我们刻意留心,不然我们还是明知故犯。怎样做才能不浪费时间?不如将它看成一种投资,看看它能带来多少回报。
This approach has led me to recognize that some things offer incredible immediate return on investment: a night spent learning a new song on my preferred instruments, for example, gives me a lifetime of being able to play that song. That's an incredible return. Other investments are more like low-interest, high security, long-term investments: going to the gym, eating right, etc. Some, like reading good books, are kind of a combination of both.
在某些方面,让我觉得(投资时间)会有不可思议的即刻回报。比如,花一个晚上的时间,在我喜欢的乐器上学会一首新的曲子,那我今后的一生中就都会弹奏这首曲子。这是多么不可思议的回报。还有一些低利率、高安全率的长期投资,比如:去健身房锻炼、健康饮食等等。还有一些,包括阅读有意义的书,算是两者的结合。
But many activities are worthless from an investment perspective: whatever benefit they seem to give doesn't last any longer than the activity itself."Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - Warren Buffett. This applies to everything: money, relationships, time. Knowing this changes your life.
但是有很多的活动从投资的角度来说是毫无价值的,除了活动本身的价值,其他的任何利益都不会得到延续。“你付出的是价格,买来的是价值。”这是沃伦·巴菲特的名言。这条定律适用于所有事物,金钱、关系、时间。知道这个会改变你的人生。
男:Hi! Nancy, how ya doin?
女:Fine, Victor, how ya doin?
男:Fantastic!这就是我们昨天学的和好朋友打招呼的方式,那么好朋友用英文怎么说呢?
女:“He's my best friend.” Your “best friend” is basically your closest friend, or your favorite friend, but we say close instead.
男:…… “best friend”是最要好的朋友,铁哥们!比较不错的朋友我们也可以说“close friend”。……Nancy, 我这人最喜欢交朋友了,好朋友可不止一个。那……
女:If you have a number of best friends, You say, “He's one of my best friends.” Victor, you 're one of my best friends.
男:oh Nancy, you're so sweet! 注意这里用的是复数friends.让我们和Nancy再来一遍:
女:“He's my best friend”
男:“He's my best friend”
女:“He's one of my best friends”
男:“He's one of my best friends”
男:very nice, Ok, see you later, everybody
女:see you next time!
1、Where can I get my baggage?我在何处可取得行李?
2、Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
3、Where is my seat?我的座位在那里?
4、May I have a bottle of mineral water? 请给我一瓶矿泉水。
5、I'd like a room of one.我要单人房。
6、Keep the change.不用找钱了。
7、I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
8、I'd like to have some local food. 我想尝试一下当地食物。
9、I'd like to check out. My bill, please.我要退房。请给我帐单。
10、Your passport and declaration card, please.请出示护照和申报单。
11、Do you have anything to declare?您有任何东西要申报吗?
12、I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我在台北已预订房间。
13、I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再确认班机。
14、What's your special today? 你们今天有什麽特餐﹖
15、Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?请你传真路线图给我,我想知道如何到你们饭店。
16、Save Energy 节约能源。
17、Could you recommend a hotel in center city?是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
18、May I have a menu?请给我菜单。
19、Good. Have a nice day.祝你玩得愉快。
20、How can I get to Hilton Hotel?我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
21、Is there a travel agent nearby? 请问附近有没有旅游社?
Instead of saying "I don't have time" try saying "it's not a priority" and see how that feels. Often that's a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don't want to. But other things are harder. Try it:
与其说“我没有时间”不如试着说“这事不紧急”,看看效果有什么不同。通常情况下,这个一个理由充分的借口。我有时间熨床单,但我就是懒得去做。那要是换成别的事情就没有说的这么轻巧了,试试下面的说法。
"I'm not going to edit your resume, sweetie, because it's not a priority."
“亲爱的,我不会去帮你改简历的,因为这不是什么要紧的事情。”
"I don't go to the doctor because my health is not a priority."
“我不会去看医生的,因为我的健康不是什么要紧的事情。”
If these phrases don't sit well, that's the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don't like how we're spending an hour, we can choose differently.
这些说法是不是听起来很怪,对,这就是重点。换个不同的表达方式,让我们意识到时间是一种选择。如何度过某个小时,根据我们的喜恶,我们的选择会大不相同。
Lily: Ann,what are you doing?
安,你在干什么呢?
Ann: I’m reading a play.
我在读一个剧本。
Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?
噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?
Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.
《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。
Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.
我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。
Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?
为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?
Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?
汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?
Ann: It sounds reasonable.
有道理。
Lily: Ann,do you know something about the Chinese literature?
安,你对中国文学了解多少?
Ann: I know something. Although I am an American, I love Chinese literature, I have read the four classics in Chinese Literature for three times.
我知道一些,尽管我是美国人,但我喜欢中国文学,中国四大名著我已经读过3遍了。
Lily: Really? You are powerful.
真的吗?你太强了。
Ann: Because my grandmother is a Chinese, she often tells me the Chinese history.
因为我祖母是中国人,她经常跟我说中国的历史。
Lily: How’s your feeling after reading the four classics?
你读完四大名著有什么感受?
Ann: The Pilgrimage to the West is funny, but the Dream in Red Mansions is hard to understand.
《西游记》很有趣,但是《红楼梦》太难懂了。
Lily: I agree with you.
我同意。
Ann: I plan to learn more about Chinese literature in my life.
我计划在我有生之年学更多的中国文学。
Todd: Monica, you mentioned a farm home stay in New Zealand. Have you ever actually everlived on a farm?
托德:莫妮卡,你提到过新西兰的寄宿农场。你有在农场生活过吗?
Monica: I haven't lived on a farm as such, but I've visited family friends who have lived onfarms.
莫妮卡:我没有在农场生活过,不过我去拜访过住在农场的家族朋友。
Todd: Did you like it?
托德:你喜欢农场吗?
Monica: Yeah, I remember loving visiting my family friends on farms. Yeah, especially ridinghorses. I loved riding horses when I was young.
莫妮卡:喜欢,我喜欢去拜访住在农场的家族朋友。我非常喜欢骑马。我小时候很喜欢骑马。
Todd: So are you good? Are you an equestrian professional?
托德:你骑马骑的好吗?你是专业骑手吗?
Monica: I wouldn't say that. I do remember one time. My mother always seems to tell peoplethis story about when I was young, and we were at her friend's farm. I was on a horse, and thehorse took off, and I was only about, I think ten at the time and I was hanging off the side ofthis horse and my mother was really worried for me, and then when the horse finally stoppedshe ... you know ... she came running up and asked me if I was OK and things, and apparently Isaid to her, "Oh, it's OK. I wanted it to go fast."
莫妮卡:我不能这么说。我记得一件事。我妈妈经常和别人讲我小时候住在她朋友农场时发生的事。当时我只有10岁,我骑在马上,马开始动了以后,我悬在了马鞍的一侧,我妈妈非常担心我,马停下来以后,她马上跑过来问我有没有事,我的回答当然是:“哦,没事,我想让马跑快点儿。”
Todd: That's cute. You're lucky you didn't get hurt though.
托德:太可爱了。你没受伤真走运。
Monica: Yeah, well, I guess I just didn't sense the danger.
莫妮卡:对,我想我当时没有危险的感觉。
Todd: Actually, I kind of grew up on a farm. My grandfather had a ranch growing up so I spendevery summer on his ranch, so I have quite the ... I don't know ... I guess I have a lot ofexperience on a farm. Yeah, it's good. I remember when I was young I thought the life on afarm was just the best. I mean I had it so good, and I loved everything about living on a farmand I thought when I was gonna get older, I would want to be on a farm, but now that I'molder, I couldn't image doing it every again.
托德:其实我是在农场长大的。我祖父有个牧场,我小时候每年夏天都会去他的牧场住,要怎么说,我想我有很多农场生活的经验。这种生活很好。我记得我小时候认为农场生活是最棒的。在农场生活感觉很好,我喜欢农场生活的一切,当时我想长大以后去农场生活,不过现在我已经长大了,可是我无法想象再去农场生活。
Monica: What can't you imagine doing?
莫妮卡:为什么无法想象?
Todd: I don't know, I guess, I just couldn't imagine all that work, and I think I'm just soaddicted to city life or suburban life and living in a house and just doing work on computersand things like that. I couldn't go back to that lifestyle, but when I was young, I have to admit,I enjoyed it a lot. So how about you? Could you see yourself moving and living on a farm?
托德:我也不知道,我想我只是无法想象农场的工作,我现在非常喜欢城市生活,我喜欢住在房子里,用电脑工作等等。我不能回到农场的生活方式,不过我得承认,我小时候非常喜欢农场的生活方式。你呢?你能搬去农场生活吗?
Monica: Well, yeah, I think my thoughts are similar to yours in that I'm very used to beinginside using a computer, and I'm used to a very different lifestyle to one that involves being ona farm, but yeah, I've never had a long period of time where I've stayed on a farm like you soyeah maybe it's a bit different for me.
莫妮卡:嗯,我想我和你的想法相似,我也非常习惯在室内用电脑工作,我已经习惯了与农场生活完全不同的生活方式,不过对我来说有些不同,因为我与你不一样,我没有在农场生活过很长时间。
1、Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
2、I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
3、Well done (medium/rare),please. 全熟(五分熟/全生)。
4、Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?
5、Where is the tourist information?旅游咨询中心在那里?
6、How much is it to (地名)?我想到(地名),请问要多少钱?
7、Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
8、The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
9、What time do you open/close? 你们几点营业/打烊?
10、I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。
11、Your booking is confirmed.你的订房已经生效了。
12、Have a safe trip home.一路平安,走好。
13、I'd like to check out.我要退房。
14、Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
15、Sorry, this flight is full.抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
16、Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?对不起,哪里是行李提领区?
17、Stop here, please 请停下来。
18、Where is the cashier?收银台在哪里?
19、Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧?
20、Is there an airport bus to the city? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?
21、These are gifts for my friends.这些是给朋友的礼物。
22、Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?在这的用餐或带走?
23、How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
24、Can I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗?
25、I can't find your name. Really?我找不到您的大名。真的?
26、Dogs Not Allowed 禁止携犬入内。
27、Do you have a dress code? 餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
28、Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
29、Is this your final price?不能再便宜了吗?
30、Reduced Speed Now 减速行驶。
31、Could you give me a fork,please. 请你给我一根叉子。
32、Take out,please. 带走。
33、How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹调?
34、I’d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期).我要订一间双人房从(日期)到(日期)