英语诗歌朗诵稿(优秀3篇)

在诗歌创作中,语言的物质性既是与生俱来的内在物性,也是许多诗人非常强调且自觉表现的文本特征。的小编精心为您带来了英语诗歌朗诵稿(优秀3篇),希望大家可以喜欢并分享出去。

英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇1

Ode to the Oak

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀援的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you—

我如果爱你——

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple melody for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially;

常年送来清凉的慰籍;

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

做为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one understand our own words.

但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟,

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,

Only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。

英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇2

The Pride of Youth

Proud Maisie is in the wood,

Walking so early;

Sweet Robin sits on the bush,

Singing so rarely.

“tell me ,thou bonny bird,

when shall I marry me?”

-“when six braw gentlemen

kirkward shall carry ye.”

“who makes the bridal bed,

birdie, say truly?”

-“The gray-headed sexton

That delves the grave duly.

“The glowworm o’er grave and stone

Shall light thee steady;

The owl from the steeple sing,

Welcome, proud lady.”

英语诗歌朗诵稿 篇3

When you are old and gray and full ofsleep,

And nodding by the fire, take downth book,

And slowly read, and dream of the softlook your eyes had once,

And of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of gladgrace,

And loved your beauty with love falseor true;

But one man loved the pilgrim soul inyou,

And loved the sorrows of your changingface;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

Murmur, a littlesadly, how love fled,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

And hid h face amid a crowd of stars.

一键复制全文保存为WORD
相关文章