在英语里面,口语也是非常重要的这个知识点,这次帅气的小编为您整理了日常生活交际的英语口语最新3篇,希望能够给予您一些参考与帮助。
1.Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。
2.What about delivery time?什么时间交货?
3.How about the supply position?供应情况怎么样?
4.Please give us your best price.请给我们报。
5.What about the terms of payment?以什么作为付款方式?
6.Do you offer FOB or CIF?你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?
7.Can you quote a CIF price for me?你能报到岸价格给我吗?
8.Can you shed all light on your price?我想要你们的全部报价。
9.Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.请报皮手套的价格。
10.We'd be willing to accept your CIF price.我愿意按照到岸价交易。
I'm home. 我回来了。
Not bad. 还不错。
See you. 再见。
So long. 再见。
Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
Allow me. 让我来。
Be quiet! 安静点!
Cheer up! 振作起来!
Good job! 做得好! Have fun! 玩得开心!
How much? 多少钱?
I'm full. 我饱了。
I see. 我明白了。
I'm lost. 我迷路了。
My treat. 我请客。
So do I. 我也一样。
This way。 这边请。
After you. 您先。
Bless you! 祝福你!
Follow me. 跟我来。
Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
Good luck! 祝好运!
I decline! 我拒绝!
I promise. 我保证。
Of course! 当然了!
Slow down! 慢点!
Take care! 保重!
Keep it up! 坚持下去!
Never mind.不要紧。
No problem! 没问题!
That‘s all! 就这样!
Time is up. 时间快到了。
What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
Count me on 算上我。
Don't worry. 别担心。
Feel better? 好点了吗?
Easy come, easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。
Easier said than done. 说明容易做时难。
First come, first served. 捷足先登。
For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走?
Forget it. 算了吧。
Forgive me. 请原[]谅我。
Give me a call. 给我打电话。
Give my best to your family. 代表向你们全家问好。
Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。
Have you ever been to China? 你去过中国吗?
Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗?
Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗?
Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗?
Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗?
He is in conference. 他正在开会。
Help yourself, please. 请自己用。
Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。
How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上?
How do I look? 我看上去怎么样?
How is it going? 情况怎么样?
How late are you open? 你们营业到几点?
How long did it last? 持续了多久?
How long will it take me to get there? 到那儿要多长时间?
How much is it? 多少钱?
How often do you eat out? 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?
I apologize. 我很抱歉。
I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。
I assure you. 我向你保证。
I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。
I can manage. 我自己可以应付。
I cant afford it. 我买不起。
I cant believe it. 我简直不敢相信。
I cant resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。
I cant stand it. 我受不了。
I cant tell. 我说不准。
I couldnt agree more. 我完全同意。
I couldnt get through. 打不通电话。
I couldnt help it. 我没有办法。
I didnt mean to. 我不是故意的。
I dont know for sure. 我不能肯定。
I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你做伴。
I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢。
I envy you. 我羡慕你。
I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饼子。
I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了。
I feel the same way. 我也有同感。
I have a complaint. 我要投诉。
I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。
I havent the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道。
I hope youll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。
I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉。
I mean what I say. 我说话算数。
I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情。
I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔。
I suppose so. 我想是这样。
I thought so, too. 我也这样以为。
I understand completely. 我完全明白。
I want to report a theft. 我要报一宗盗窃案。
I want to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间。
I was just about to call you. 我正准备打电话给你。
I was moved. = I was touched. 我很受感动。
I wasnt aware of that. 我没有意识到。
I wasnt born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。
I wish I could. 但愿我能。
I wouldnt worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会担心。
Id like a refund. 我想要退款。
Id like to deposit some money. 我想存点儿钱。
Id like to make a reservation. 我想订票。