优美的英语诗歌朗诵(精选5篇)
西丽娅之歌
Drink to me only with thine eyes
用你的眼神来同我干杯
And I will pledge with mine
我也用我的来为你祝酒
Or leave a kiss but in the cup
要么就只在杯中留下一个吻
And I'll not look for wine
我将不再把美酒追寻
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
那种渴望从我的灵魂升起
Doth ask a drink divine
渴望着啜饮这神圣的一杯
But might I of Jove's Nectar sup
纵然给我天神的玉液琼浆
I would not change for thine
要换取你的一滴我也不肯
I sent thee late a rosy wreath
我曾赠你玫瑰花环
Not so much honoring thee
不是为把我的敬意达传
As giving it a hope, that there
只求它把希望承载
It could not withered be
但愿它永不枯败
But thou there on did'st only breathe
你对它轻吐芳息
And sent'st it back to me
后又将它归还
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear
从此它便蓬勃,芳香
Not of itself. but thee
但我确信,是你令它这般卓越绝然
Life is A Journey 人生如旅
From the hell to the heaven,
There's no straight way to walk.
Sometimes up, sometimes down.
Hope creates a heaven for us,
Despair makes a hell for us.
地狱天堂路遥遥,
理想捷径无处寻。
起起落落前行路,
一线希望造天堂,
千般绝望坠地狱。
Some choices are waiting for me,
Which one on earth is better?
No God in the world can help me,
Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,
Different choice makes different future.
前行歧路须选择,
究竟哪条会更好?
绝无上帝可依凭,
自由别名乃选择,
不同抉择造异境。
It's stupid to put eyes on others.
I have to make up my own mind,
Going my way to the destination.
盲随他人不明智,
吾须定夺前行路,
不达目标誓不休。
Facing success or failure,
It's no need to care too much.
Only if I've tried my best,
It’s enough for my simple life.
纵然面对成与败,
谨记无须太在意。
只要吾已竭全力,
淡然此生无所系。
The same leaves over and over again!
They fall from giving shade above
To make one texture of faded brown
And fit the earth like a leather glove.
同样的叶子,一回又一回!
从投下树阴的高处飘落,
堆积成枯褐的纹理,
仿佛给大地戴上了皮手套。
Before the leaves can mount again
To fill the trees with another shade,
They must go down past things coming up.
They must go down into the dark decayed.
叶子再次爬上高枝
为大树添上另一重树阴之前,
它们必须坠落,与向上的一切擦肩。
它们必须坠落,进入黑暗,腐化。
They must be pierced by flowers and put
Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.
However it is in some other world
I know that this is the way in ours.
它们必然为花朵所穿透,
躺在迎风招展的花朵脚下。
而在另一生境,
我知道,这也是我们的历程。
让真情托起梦的希翼
With you I chant how seas become e'erglades
与你一起讴歌沧海变桑田
In the days when flowers bloom
花开的日子里
I miss you
我想念你
Consigning my dream to the morning with pearled dew
把梦寄托给清晨的露滴
Neath the moon that gives faint light
朦胧的月色下
I miss you
我思念你
Dancing my love in the dream of butterfly hue
把爱翩翩在蝴蝶的梦里
In the rain that patters down
绵绵的细雨中
I wait for you
我等候你
Letting the fountain of love in the drizzle spew
任缕缕情思在细雨中飘逸
With the moon that waxes round
圆圆的月光下
I cling to you
我依恋你
Letting my deep love raise our hope of dream e'er new
让款款深情托起梦的希翼
A glance from this world to the former life
前世今生的回眸
You are my only, oh only you
你是我的唯一
吸引我的眼睛
The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise
那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美,
The arms and hands and feat and countenance
还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,
Which made me a stranger in my own romance
浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,
And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;
远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;
The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays
闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,
Flashing from a smiling angel's glance
那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,
Which moved the world in paradisal dance,
世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,
Are grains of dust, insensibilities.
而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。
And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,
我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁'
Left here without the light I loved so much,
曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,
In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt
像航船失控,经历着狂风暴雨。
No more love songs, then, I have done with such,
再没有情歌让我放声高唱,
My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,
往日的才情已经枯竭远去,
And tears are heard within the harp I touch.
我抚琴吟咏却听到泪水流淌